I designed a queer clothing line !

15 diciembre

Hey guys! As always it's been a long long time since the last entry.
Today I'm going to talk about the queer clothing line I desinged and created for my final year project. This arrangement of clothes are a countinuation of a study I made with my friend Noa Delclòs about gender identity and expresion. In this project we talk about how gender is a social constract - that means, it's not our biological features that determine our gender, but our own identity. Because of that, our gender expression should not be based on gender roles, as they are no more than social norms.

In this clothing line I decided to play with gender stereotypes in order to show how everyone can wear whatever they want as i believe no one sould be judged for the clothes they are wearing.
So without further do, I'm gonna show you some of the photos I took to make a lookbook for my clothing line.
Hope y'all enjoy and c u next time!!
xoxo Júlia








You Might Also Like

0 comentarios