Where the hell have I been- A note to self

10 julio

Heeey everyone! As always it's been a loooong long time. Recently a friend of mine told me to update my blog, and to be honest, in these past months I've been thinking about re-writing in here.

The thing is , a lot of things have changed from the last time I spoke to you guys: First of all and the most important, I broke up with my, now, ex bf; and by doing that i have accomplished full happiness creating time to learn some passions that I kept leaving away bc I wouldn't fit the mold . now I can proudly say I'm learning how to play the drums and skate.

Before ditching my ex bf, I forced myself to get into the "cool" (but no so cool, we all know that) group by doing whatever the majority did ( I still had my taste and my things, and by that mean that I was not entirely wanting and giving my everything to become that type of girl but you know, i thought it was the right thing to do "fitting in". I was so afraid showing my true colors and not having anyone to have my back.
As soon as I left him I started to feel better about myself and the world around me, i started to go out more, I made new friends ( and they are the bomb , aka the good cool if that makes any sense) and , among a lot of things, I started to create my own inspiration by following people that a really care about/inspire me (and unfollowing negative people) and by doing things I really like.

I think that, in order to live my life successfully, I have to follow my arrow, follow my gut to pursue my aims.

Nowadays, I see myself as a multi-discipline narrator: I just finished my 2nd year of uni studying fashion design and I want to take it to the next level, in any creative/ artistic shape or form. Also, I'm willing to present my very first (outside the uni) collection by the end of 2018, we will see how that grow.

I think I have now told you everything,
Till the next one,
xoxo Júlia





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios