Going with the flow-Lasts days of summer #1

21 septiembre

Hey guys! How is it going?
Before my university starts I just wanted to write this lil post for you guys because it's been quite a long time since (as always) I last posted something.
So, anyways, back to the post: this past August I went to Menorca with my family and I got the chance to  meet with some friends of mine who were staying there too. One of this beautiful pepole, is Victor, a classmate who's a badass with his camera and took amazing pohtos of me wearing two different rompers. Rompers are such a thing right now and I admit I got into the trend because:
A) It's a no-brainer way to look put together without any effort ant it takes 0-time
B) Let's be real: they're comfy af
C)You can dress them up or down and they are perfect for any occasion.
Without further do let's get into the photos he took of me wearing  this cute romper by the brand SUYTY!
Hope you like 'em and stay tuned bc in two days' time I will post some of the photos Victor took of me with the other romper!
Bye!!
xoxo Júlia






What I'm wearing:
Romper-Suyty
Shoes-Sandals- Limone sul Garda

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios