The perfect getaway ( the wild and the photography)

28 octubre

 It seemed like it was going to last forever... This past weekend, my parents and some of our friends (9 families in total!) spent three days in a old mansion in the middle of the woods in Solsona , a city situated on the occidental part/territory/thingy of Catalonia . The enourmous house was decored as a early XX century building it was with all the modernist garments and lights , it was a really gorgeous place ! I have to say I fell in love with my room , for me it remembered me Aria's bedroom in PLL : it had that vintagy vibe going along the room. To ensemble all this positive and inspirational vibes, I decided to take time to do some photography (as Aria would have done haha). I had a wonderful time riding my bike through all those trees , taking pictures and enjoying the little details of the mother nature. Even though I would never get out of Barcelona (the big fancy city where I live) when I saw the mansion I knew it was my dream house; idk how to describe it, but the house got me right away and all de forest omg guys OMG. I really enjoyed these day .

Here are some of the photos that i took (I really took all the photos , even the selfies hahaha). 
What about you? Did you had fun this past weekend? Tell me in the comments down below!

  













You Might Also Like

0 comentarios