Rockamboulesque chic

23 julio

It always have seem "strange" for others, but the thing is that I'm into rock music.
Because this (my rare taste in music) my style varies a lot. : I can wake up and listen to one of Taylor Momsen songs and suddenly i'm rocking (haha what a joke, i'm so funny) ripped jeans with a cropped black tee and my moto jacket.
I've always considered focus myself into one style but then i've never put that on practice...until a couple days ago:
I decided that whatever I'm wearing I have to put myself fashionable and elegant; with that I mean that it's pretty over the looking-like-a-hot-mess day.
For this outfit i played with just two colours, black and white, adding a vibrant touch on my lips with CHANEL's Rouge Alliure Intense in the shade 99 PIRATE for an "unmistakeable attutude" (haha joking, again yeah) like they say in their web.
Well, I think I don't have to say anything else!! Enjoy the summer and the photos!!
xo
Júlia









What I'm wearing:
Playsuit: Bershka
Platform sandals: Click here to find ones lookalike
Belt: Levi's
Moto Jacket: Hometown's leather store

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios