Do not expect the unexpected

06 junio

Hey there,
It's been like three weeks now´
This past month I've been struggling to reach all my goals which include : study hard to get high grades, spending time with my friends as well as my boyfriend, finish some extracurricular things and also try to keep up with this blog.
As a under-age student, my full time consist on basically study plus dealing with my parents.It's been so hard for me to get all my blog stuff done because of final exams, projects and mishaps ( when I had a photoshoot planned for a day my parets would change up my plans because they would rather do other things).
So, I had this photoshoot planned on my mind; I wanted to do a mix between the Met Gala fashion en Coachella 's fashion but when I had planned to do it, my photographer ( which is a friend of mine, student too) had to study for his exams or he couldn't come because other random stuff so basically I couldn't be able to do it.
When it comes to personal goals, I'm very strict with myself, and yet I am a very lazy person sometimes, I get really upset if I don't achieve my aims, I get so stressed, things don't go as I planned them to be and all in all it bumps up  into a huge mess.
But, here's a thing: when I went on the beach with my fam, we found this beautiful place at the top of  mountain and my mum decided to take some pictures of me, so basically, at the end of the day aI had this bunch of photos that were actually pretty cool.
So, all in all, the main thing about life it's not figuring all out, you have understand thaht in some cases you'll may have to life the moment and forget the planes you've made.
Lots of love

xoxo
Júlia





What I'm wearing:
Back-printed dress-H&M
Sandals-Abarques from Es Castell (Menorca) visit their site here
Sunnies- Similar here!
Choker necklace- Lula's Shoes









 






You Might Also Like

0 comentarios