#THROWBACK: When I designed for FOREVER 21

07 septiembre

Hey guys!! How are your vacations going?
Since this is officially (omg no) the last week of summer vacations I thought I could write a sum up (an update basically) of my holidays.
One of the best expiriences I've got so far in this summer was going to IDEP's Summer Camp. IDEP is a university where you can study graphic design, photography or fashion design and because of that the aim of the course was to launch and create a t-shirt collection for the brand Forever 21.
The photos you will see in a moment are the final products that me and my group designed.
In my group we were 7 girls and we decided to base our collection in the now -so-popular insiders tribe from three different cities : Berlin, New York and Rio de Janeiro.
An Insider is someone who knows the best and coolest pleces in the city and knows how to have fun whithout going out of its town.
I am so thankful for all of the lessons that the teachers gave me and for all of the new friends and special memories that I had made. I just really enjoyed it. Now I can easily understand all the procces of fashion because it's not just a simple idea and voilà; there's tons and tons of work behind one simple piece on cloth; the fashion industry envolves all and because of that it's important understanmd photography and have skills on graphic design too. In this campus I've learned so much things that I can easily transfer it no only into fashion in my dayly bases too.
Like I said before, I've met tons of new and interesting people that are now a few of my besties. I love how this course has aproached me into fashion while the same time it has expanded me my own inner creativty thing. I am gonna miss it and them so much.
I love you guys, thanks for all.


From left to right : the brunette model ( aka the fab Ariadna Tàpia) and the worderful blondie  Anna Pontiggia 
Me modeling?! my Brooklyn ispierd crop top and again Ariadna moleling for us

Some more the photos of the campaign and some of the friends that I made including  main chicks Clara and Laia



Thanks to our assistants Nagore (fashion design student) Javier (photo student) and Albert (graphic design student) because without you we weren't be nothing!!! 


SEE YOU NEXT TIME
xo Júlia

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios