Last days in Menorca

04 agosto

Hello there!!
As you can tell, I’ve been two long weeks without internet ….but anyway, now that I’m finally home I have tons of bright new ideas for new posts!!!
This entry it’s going to be the last one related to Menorca,I’ve been there always, it’s my second home, this island is like a part of my body, I can’t pass a summer without going there, Menorca has been watching me growing up, we can say that it’s more or less like my hometown.
So, as I said in the very first entry of this blog, I made a Summer to-do list with plenty of activities to spend every second of summer; so well umm, one of this to-do’s what photography: I love going alone listening to music and taking photos of flowers, streets or even random things!!
I think photography is the best way to capture movement, to express any type of feeling, to show the world something, to make the people notice you , or a important fact for you; for me photography it’s like music: you can take a photo of a beautiful girl laughing or of a soldier in a war standing to protect his/her country: photograpy as music, can touch hearts, can make people cry or smile for all day long, because they are all art , yes ART. Okay, (not being melodramatic from now haha) hope you like my photos taken in Ciutadella ahaha

Xo Júlia 





















You Might Also Like

0 comentarios