Beach waves and soul mates

10 julio

Hey folks!!! My trip to Menorca is going good so far... And that's why I haven't been posting this past week (oops!) aha. I'm finding a lot of peace here, a lot of time to really enjoy myself: I've started a book lately (which I'm loving; it's name is El mundo de afuera by Jorge Franco ) and I'm going jogging pretty much every day . 
I think summer it's the best ocasion to renovate yourself, find the new you, because you have all the minutes of the day to treat, inspire, enjoy and learn yourself.
These days I'm tying to read a lot (as I said) because when I get back to Barcelona, there will be so much stuff to do and I'll be busy with the blog, and shopping (because of the sales hehe), hanging out with friends and having parties with my family but no worries 'cause I will blog as much as I can!!!
See you soon mates!
Xox Júlia 
                            

                            

                             

                             

                             

                              

                                            


                                 

Dress: Surkana-Belt: a boutique from my hometown


You Might Also Like

1 comentarios