Fresh new summer

04 julio

Hey guys! my first blog here!!
So before taking a cruise trip to Menorca (yuuuupman), I wanted to show you one of the most amazing and relaxing places in the wolrd : L'hostal Gavina SPA.
Oh my god , I really have no words to describe how thankful I am to go to this luxury hotel every summer, it's just...woah!!
For me, It's where all my summers begin: until this date, I usually make a to-do list with some cool and random stuff to do like (this year's) film a cover of a song or just sleep under the stars; then, when I'ts time to go to this hotel I may read a book or simply listen to some relax music on my spotify, i'ts like going to a zen party: everything's calm and beautifully peaceful.
I hope you enjoy this photos that my photographers did (aka my pretty mum and my brother Max aha).
Take care and have fun this summer!!

xox Júlia
Ps: for all you American kids out there; Happy 4th of July !!


















Dress: Garage-Black & White Bikini: Roxy-Strap'Bikini: Jenifer Lopez Collection- Nail Polish: 430 Coralicious by Rimmel London

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios