The messier, the better

11 mayo







Wow! I'ts been practically a month  since I last spoke tot you! Things are going cray-cray in uni ... but oh well, c'est la vie!

Today I'm presenting myself with my real curly hair, hell yeah! For forever I've been so self- concious about it and I have never feel secure or even attractive leaving my real curly hair do it's own thing, instead I had been straightening  ( and damaging) my hair or just hidding it in a bun or braids.

Aaand here's the plot twist: scrolling the Met Gala 's red carpet photos I saw Zendaya with that beautiful dress and that bomb ass hair: I realised then that if she could pull that hair out and look cute af I could do it to. So here I am : empowering and self-embracing my curly hair!
Chill.. and go empower yourself up sister! 
Lots of love
Ju


Update: It's such a hard work to decide which photos are going on the blog bs my mate, @legoprrr is just the efffing bomb













What I'm Wearing
Tee: O'neill
Pants: Zara
Jacket: Vintage Levi's 
Shoes: Adidas Satan Smith in leather


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios